Mudminnow River If only I could fish
Too small to be a proper planet...
36 Posts
Ooc — Beeb
The other coyote audibly responded to the male's skirting, a small attempt to slide his way out of her path as he planned on continuing his walk. "Sounds alright." Pluto shrugged, flicking his scraggly, scarred tail before padding over besides the female and continued to tap his paws against the earth at his original pace, swiftly padding through the forest with his nostrils flared and ears pricked upwards. His lean muscles stretched as he paced, ribs poking from his thin grey pelt and paw pads cracked from walking for so long. However, his eyes remained bright and healthy, nose wet and fresh despite his unappealing, almost sickly appearance. It was merely a side-effect of constantly traveling and only eating perhaps once or (rarely) twice a day.

The two picked back up on their previous conversation on wolves, and Pluto nodded affirmatively at the female's heavily accented words, agreeing fully. "They're like sheep, or any other lazing herd animal. Just stinking up the place, eating up all the resources, and too afraid to be on their own and explore." Pluto spat, ignoring the stinging pain of a small, sharp sliver of rock piercing his pawpad and eliciting a small droplet of blood. The male swiftly hopped into thicker grasses, further away from the stream and its rocky, sandy bed to prevent such an incident from happening again. More words were shared from Lumar's perspective, and finally the male allowed a small grin to curl up the sides of his muzzles as he padded along the fresh, unexplored paths of the deep wilds. "It would be a joy to fall asleep without worrying about some mangy fleabag biting your rear while you sleep, smelling their stench on the wind, or being woken up by their dramatic howls."
Messages In This Thread
If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 13, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 19, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 19, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:34 PM