Dawnlark Plains The ashtray says you were up all night
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
At first, Jhala was completely blindsided that she could actually help this man; shocked almost to her core that some stranger needed her help with anything. She stood stiff as he approached, but took a step or two back once he had stopped. She wasn't very old, but was no idiot. Males in her old pack often took whoever they wanted, and she was in no mood to be taken by the seemingly old man. His face was grayed and his eyes appeared to sulk back into his skull. They shined with some sort of excitement now, but Jhala couldn't tell if this was just some persona he put up- his personality didn't seem to match his face. 

Then again, Jhala was often just a judgmental bitch.

"Jhala uh- just Jhala," she responded, almost throwing in some random word to precede her first. This man had two names, she didn't even know that was a thing. "I'm just exploring," she told him calmly, watching Reek with a cautious gaze. "I'm from Porcupine Ridge, a pack just up the mountains," the girl continued to explain, wondering if this would happen to be his next question. "I'm their Beta," she finished, the crushed sense of pride she held lingering for a moment in the brief twinkle of her warm gaze.
Messages In This Thread
The ashtray says you were up all night - by Reek - March 19, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Jhala - March 19, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Reek - March 19, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Jhala - March 19, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Reek - March 19, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Jhala - March 20, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Reek - March 20, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Jhala - March 20, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Reek - March 20, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Jhala - March 20, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Reek - March 20, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: The ashtray says you were up all night - by Jhala - March 20, 2016, 06:34 PM