Swiftcurrent Creek In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining)
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Sorry for the delay! Today was a particularly busy day for me. Nightingale, I noticed that you'd already started another thread, but I'd advise you to hold off on finishing it, mostly because Fox is rather displeased with trespassers, young or not, and I'm not sure what the outcome of this thread is going to be.

Fox had been mid-poop when her ears pricked forward to hear Bazi's call. Grunting, and finishing up her business, she kicked her feet to cover her droppings and then sped off toward one of her youngest and brightest (mentally and physically) comrades. The Alpha had put on a few extra pounds since becoming a leader, mainly due to the constant gifts that were dropped at her feet. Ferdie was usually the culprit in that case, although Fox could not say that she disliked the gesture. Her coat was shiny and sleek now that she had been shedding a large portion of her winter undercoat.

Her gallop slowed to a trot, then a walk, when she arrived to see Ferdie coiled around some small, pathetic creature, Bazi standing nearby. “What is the meaning of this?” demanded Fox, her tone less than pleased. Fox had no kindness for trespassers, no matter how young and weak they were. Actually, she had less tolerance for those who were young and weak. They were easier to pick off.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by Nightingale - April 23, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by Bazi - April 23, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by Bazi - April 23, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by Bazi - April 24, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by RIP Fox - April 24, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by Bazi - April 24, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: In Sickness or in Health(IC Joining) - by RIP Fox - April 27, 2014, 10:05 PM