Neverwinter Forest lately
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kieran was right: it didn't take much to be kind. And it wasn't as if they had gone parading into their territory and demanding things. While the wolves of this pack were vetted warriors, they were primarily a peaceful pack. The Frostfurs and O'Malleys were simply looking for a place to call home, for once and for all. They weren't trying to start any conflict by settling here. Her mind strayed from the mountain wolves as he shivered under her touch. She smiled softly, kissing his cheek again before stepping back.

It wasn't quite her time, and they needed to talk about this now, before she was put into an impossible situation. She moved off toward the border again and knew he would follow. After a moment, she finally had the words to speak. I've been thinking about our future, Kieran. I'm happy living with my family here. But I was hoping we could talk about our family. She looked at him briefly, wondering if he knew where this was going. It's almost my time, Kieran, and I would love nothing more but to have a chance at bearing your children. She said chance, because although they were mates and she was still young, there was no guarantee that she was fertile, or that their first try would succeed.
Messages In This Thread
lately - by Kaskara - March 06, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: lately - by Kieran - March 06, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - March 10, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: lately - by Kieran - March 12, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - March 15, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: lately - by Kieran - March 17, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: lately - by Kieran - April 04, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - April 04, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: lately - by Kieran - April 16, 2016, 07:40 AM