Flycatcher Downs i can't remember the good old days.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
*sniffles* I miss Cricket and Grasshopper ;_; We need to adopt best friend puppies again <33

It took a moment for Whittier's eyes to regain focus, and when they did his sight narrowed in on an almost comically bright fellow that seemed to sport a matching personality. Whit nodded fervently, pulling himself up onto all fours again as though he'd never done something so lame as to be so badly startled that he fell over. Come on, Whit, pull it together...

It took about a second for Whit to forget all about his embarrassment for the big-eared stranger was introducing himself and asking about his current lodgings. The Frostfur eyed him warily for a beat, wondering why on earth this complete stranger wanted to know if he was looking for a home. He seemed to be harmless though, so Whittier shrugged inwardly and decided to play along.

"Uh, no, not right now anyway," he replied with a slight shrug, "Why, is this for sale?" He glanced awkwardly at the field around him, now wondering if he was trespassing on a plot of land that could be his for the low, low price of $299.99 a month with no money down.
Messages In This Thread
i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 12, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 19, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 20, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 20, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 21, 2016, 03:34 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 25, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 29, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 30, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - April 10, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - April 16, 2016, 07:45 AM