Flycatcher Downs i can't remember the good old days.
59 Posts
Ooc — Iris
i know, me too! this was actually going to be a random temporary wolf, but when random.org decided on Sonata in male-form i couldn't help myself but to make him Sohn's son! :3

Ah! He didn't have a home! Ditty's tail whirred in excitement at the male, for he saw the presented opportunity and felt ready to snatch it. "Well, then today's your lucky day!" Ditty said, reverting to salesman-Ditty once more. He totally had that, he could do this, he could sell this — "No, not this place!" — his pack on this guy! Ditty broadened his smile and puffed out his chest confidently while he prepared to drag this guy.

"I'm Ditty," he repeated excitedly, though he mostly repeated his name because the stranger had rudely not given his yet, and Ditty hoped to unlock the guy's name this way. "And I'm part of this great new pack called Larksong Grotto. If you sign up today, you'll be like, one of the founding members! We're pretty much good to go, and you'll get all sorts of cool bonuses for joining as a founding member. And there's also great guys like me to hang with! It'll be so much fun! How 'bout it?" Ditty eagerly awaited the guy's reply, hoping to find a positive answer, 'cause he really needed to score some bonus points with Reek and Tavi.
Messages In This Thread
i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 12, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 19, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 20, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 20, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 21, 2016, 03:34 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 25, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 29, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 30, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - April 10, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - April 16, 2016, 07:45 AM