Silvertip Mountain You must unlearn, what you have learned.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
You do not need to apologise for wait times! Mine are ridiculous at the moment; my excuse is we're buying a house so stuff is all up in the air xD

Atari answered his question and FitzDutiful nodded, looking thoughtful as he did so. He let silence fall over them as he tried to figure out where he wanted to go with this. Eventually he decided he needed to let it go - he needed to get used to the fact that Neverwinter Forest were there. Unless there was some mass pack war he wasn't going to get involved. He couldn't.

He looked at her, then sighed. "I don't suppose to you mind sparring with me?" he asked Atari, wondering if she would or not. "I need to get my skills up to scratch with the pack moving into the forest and a new sparring partner will help ensure I'm not just used to my usual partners." He hoped that made sense, he was having a bit of brain spaghetti at the moment - his thoughts were twisted and wrapped around each other. FitzDutiful was having a hard time separating them but hopefully a spar would allow him to just calm his mind. He found sparring worked similar to the way a human would experience yoga.
Messages In This Thread
You must unlearn, what you have learned. - by Atari Silver - February 17, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: You must unlearn, what you have learned. - by FitzDutiful - March 21, 2016, 07:21 AM