Blacktail Deer Plateau common courtesy
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Whoooaaaa. I just hit 50 archived posts. Crazy town.

“I did,” she replied, placing a paw on the hare that lay at her feet. She could always use it as a last-ditch effort in case things got ugly. If she fled, and left the food here, he was far more likely to take the food and leave her alone. Not that she really expected things to get bad, but she knew Perry was not here to make friends. Which is why it was so surprising to hear him ask about the creek and... Bones? Fox had no idea of the girl's connection to the plateau, since Bones had not mentioned to her specifically.

“We were raided by a band of coyotes recently,” she replied, “But they have not returned for more than ten days, so I believe it is safe to say they will stay away from Swiftcurrent. They may, however, visit you next.” It was fair warning, and Fox only gave it because she would rather the plateau stick around. The vale could die in a fire, for all she cared, but there was just something about Perry that she'd taken a liking to. “Bones helped to fight them off,” she added, still curious as to how he knew the young girl.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 24, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 27, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 28, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2014, 09:09 AM