Neverwinter Forest if the high was worth the pain
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Jorunn mentioned his leader had been attacked by the band of wolves toward the sea, and Scimitar released a gentle growl, his weight shifting. “If you and yours need anything, son, do not hesitate to call us,” he noted – even if it was simply him fighting, he would do his best to show to Jorunn that the boy had not been abandoned by the ones who did call him family. “Even if it is just myself.”

Of course, the conversation had fully drifted to Bazi now, and the male’s muzzle lowered somewhat, his gaze becoming more gentle as he studied the pale yearling. “Bazi and I had drifted apart long before we moved from Nova Peak,” he answered honestly, his shoulders lifting in a heavy shrug. He even still missed her – he loved her still, but not as a mate. She was still family.. but for now, she desired space.

But oh how he missed his children.

“We tried. We started to break apart when we moved the pack from the Grove – we considered ourselves divorced then. But we had another litter.. I could never call my children a mistake, but we should not have..” He paused, his eyes studying Jorunn, waiting for a reaction. “We agreed to raise them, just as we had before – but I took another mate, and Bazi was enraged by this.. She evicted us.” He released a gentle sigh, uncertain to what Jorunn would make of Eshe and this change. “So we have come here and laid claim. Pasha is also with us – I hope to send him back for a visit to his mother and inform her of our location.. so she knows where to find us when she is ready.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
if the high was worth the pain - by Kjalarr - March 05, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Kaskara - March 06, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Kjalarr - March 07, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Kaskara - March 10, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 12:54 PM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Kjalarr - March 15, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: if the high was worth the pain - by Scimitar - March 21, 2016, 08:39 AM