Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
252 Posts
Ooc —
Having no idea of the situation between Scimitar and Charon, Eshe could do nothing to mediate it or mitigate any tension there was. Any tension she had noted at all she attributed to things easily explained. Obviously tensions were way high today, and those reasons needed no questioning. And the first time? Scimitar warmed to others at a different pace than she did... but Eshe thought that was a good thing. She'd trust his judgment a lot more in matters regarding others, given she was a bit jaded by Goober. Eshe felt like a moron, and that she'd made her mate look bad to the Maplewood... she was quite angry with herself, and another reason she had went so swiftly with Charon was to let herself not literally break down and cry in front of Scimitar about how much of a moron she was. This was a welcome distraction. The break-down could come later but for now... business, mixed with the pleasure of Charon's company.

She was glad to hear he was okay despite it all. Obviously angry, but she hadn't meant in that way, and he knew what she meant in the way that family always seemed to. Eshe warmed to him further for it, thanking her lucky stars for his path intersecting with her own. She'd be equally as pleased to see any of her other cousins; she'd been close with them all. But Charon she simply clicked with. He was one of the best things she had here, and the number was minimal despite her having a big heart. Not at all, she responded. Hell no, Floki couldn't be blamed. It was dangerous territory, with a lot of factors. As he went on, Eshe nodded. Just knowing this all made her feel similar, but she would never put herself in his shoes. I can only imagine, Eshe spoke in earnest. Really, she could. What you're doing for her is... amazing. I just wish that your restlessness could end like, now. But it will end, Charon. For everyone. Goober's gonna pay, and bringing it back to the way he described, Eshe nodded. In a truly rare moment, Eshe only wished more could be done to the monster for violating a fellow woman and the girlfriend of Floki.

As they came over the bluff, Eshe admired the view once again. Yeah, looks perfect, actually. I'm going to bring him here to set up my date, now... I can have him bring flowers from Neverwinter. That would render his teeth useless for at least .10 seconds, .20 if he was utterly shocked by it all, which was the goal, wasn't it? Eshe looked back to Charon, and tilted her head. Perhaps I can send someone to deliver the message to you and yours when he arrives. If he's not at the Maplewood anymore... I don't know where exactly he'd be. I'm going to come here daily 'til that point, anyway. Maybe we could have a codeword that would tell you he's with me or not, if you want to do that, too. But I don't want to waste your time any, Eshe wasn't that good at this business, and did not know how it worked all that much, but was willing to do whatever it took to throw in the assist.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM