Phoenix Maplewood Still I can't explain
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

It hadn't been a snap decision, she had mulled it over since the loss of their Alpha and Beta. She didn't know Saena, it had always been Reek she followed. She knew no one in the pack besides the other subordinates she had met once or twice, and wasn't close with any of them save for two. 

She would miss Spring but wouldn't stay just for the brown furred she wolf. She would always look back on their herbal lessons fondly, and remember the female in high esteem. Esaro was a different story, she was closest to him of any in the pack. She had feelings for him, ones she would never act on. He was the only thing holding her here but she couldn't sit idly by and just pine after him. So she would go.

She didn't have to just slink off in the dead of night as she had done with her father. She wouldn't just leave without letting Seana know either. Instead she settled on a spot, close to the core of the pack land and sat. She howled out a call for the Alpha female, nerves clenching in her stomach as she waited for the pregnant woman to appear.
Messages In This Thread
Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 21, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:03 AM