Phoenix Maplewood Still I can't explain
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena hung her head over the water, trying her best to lean forward and drink without losing her balance. Her sides felt strange and stiff, stretched to their max, and it made bending an awkward and almost painful feat. As she stuck her tongue out and wiggled it over the surface of the stream, finally managing a lap or two to quench her thirst, a summoning howl broke the bird song and awoke her natural senses. She lifted her head, sighing almost petulantly at needing to go thirsty a little longer, but headed in Lunar Eclipse's direction nevertheless.

She hardly knew the woman and had no idea why she was being called, but Saena was now the sole leader of the maple wood, and making time for her pack mates was once again her number one duty. She missed leaving it to Reek and Tavi, but knew somewhere deep down it made her a poor leader to not know her pack, and so she heeded as quickly as she could under the assumption Lunar Eclipse needed her for something. Her approach was far from excitable—she felt almost nothing these days aside from crushing despair and uncertainty about the future, so happiness was far from her mind—but she managed a thin smile and a, "Hey Lunar, what's up?" in spite of not really knowing her at all.
Messages In This Thread
Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 21, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:03 AM