Blackfoot Forest swan song
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She nodded dutifully as Samuel acknowledged her as his Alpha, and rightfully so. Her size was starting to annoy her, as if everyone undermined her for the silliest of reasons! No bother, mistakes were mistakes. Samuel's tone was genuine, his apologetic stance was nothing to show he did not care. "Yes I am, but no matter. Bygones," She dismissed it entirely. It was not to be mistaken for weakness, but empathy which her soul went hand in hand with forgiveness. 

But her eyes wavered to the pale girl shooting daggers at her. Her brow creased, unsure why the girl was lurking in the dark but not addressing her Alpha. A slight frown made it's way to her face, feeling a little melancholy, it was almost.. unhappy. "I.. don't know," She wavered, looking back at Samuel before addressing Claudia herself. "Hello!" She called out, the pure tone returning to her exterior. She padded up to the pale girl, signalling for Samuel to follow her. The more the merrier! "Why are you standing all the way over here? I don't bite," But she was quite serious, she was not about to attack her subjects like some heathen, she had class and did not prefer to dislike someone she did not even know.
Messages In This Thread
swan song - by Amara - March 10, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: swan song - by Samuel - March 10, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: swan song - by Claudia - March 14, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: swan song - by Amara - March 18, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: swan song - by Samuel - March 19, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: swan song - by Amara - March 22, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: swan song - by Claudia - March 28, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: swan song - by Samuel - April 01, 2016, 08:09 PM