Porcupine Ridge krazy glue
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His words seemed to cause her pause, and he regarded her quietly as she registered what he had said. His tail drifted back and forth his hocks in an idle sway, partially animated with lingering agitation. Not only at her, but at what he must say next.

"No." He said. "But, she may be with our beta's." Though he felt the sting of failure once more, neither his eyes nor his nose tipped down under the weight of it. Even his ears remained upright, for he was determined not to have his confidence or his certainty shaken each time things did not go perfectly. He held his gray eyes impassively on Capriccio's face, unwilling to give her a chance to act out against this before he continued speaking. His firm words left little room for argument; his stance was very much 'take it or leave it'.

"She ran off on me, straight to him. I will be speaking to her, and I will handle it if and when pups are born. In the meantime," here, his voice softened. His fondness for her was evident in his tone and in his gaze, but the stony, business expression remained. "You need to trust me. I am not perfect, I have made mistakes and I will probably make more, but I am doing my best. I will not do anything to intentionally hurt you or upset you."

He turned then, intending to leave her alone with what he had said.
Messages In This Thread
krazy glue - by Taggarik - March 16, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: krazy glue - by Capriccio - March 21, 2016, 05:57 AM
RE: krazy glue - by Taggarik - March 21, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: krazy glue - by Capriccio - March 21, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: krazy glue - by Taggarik - March 22, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: krazy glue - by Capriccio - March 28, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: krazy glue - by Taggarik - April 01, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: krazy glue - by Capriccio - April 11, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: krazy glue - by Taggarik - April 12, 2016, 12:54 PM
RE: krazy glue - by Capriccio - April 18, 2016, 08:20 AM