Phoenix Maplewood Still I can't explain
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Well, that was an even bigger slap in the face.

Being told she wasn't worthy of being followed—for that was how she took it and she was selective of hearing at the best of times—was enough to draw a deep glare across her brow. While she had no idea what the woman was talking about and assumed that Reek and Tavi had both gone their separate ways following their fallout with Phoenix Maplewood, if Lunar Eclipse wanted to go chasing after them, Saena was okay with that, because she wasn't keen on the woman staying with that kind of attitude. If she couldn't respect Saena, then she had no place in the maple wood, but she would make it Lunar Eclipse's decision.

"Go, then, follow that cheating bastard if that's the kind of wolf you are," she said, only half hoping it would remind Lunar Eclipse how honourless Reek had proven himself to be, "and know that if you step out of these woods with that intent, you will never be welcomed back to them. They are and always will be mine." She left Lunar Eclipse with that ultimatum. Stay, correct her attitude and prove she wasn't as honourless as Saena's ex-mate, or leave, proving she was just as untrustworthy, and never return to the maple wood again.
Messages In This Thread
Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 21, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Still I can't explain - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:03 AM