Larksong Grotto I know I would die if I could come back new
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek didn't need to hear Tavi's changing tone to know of her attachment to her old den.  It had been an accomplishment - a major milestone - now lost to her forever. In fact, Reek felt a bit of a sentimental surge himself at its mention. He had helped her expand; promised her rooms, corridors, and towers. Though his foolhardy promises had ended up trapping them inside, consumed by darkness and with limited air, he still looked back on the memory with relative fondness. He would miss it too. He would miss Mortimer. However, here Reek could sleep beside Tavi without fear.  

"We'll build a better one," he proposed, much like the life he hoped to build here at the grotto; better than the last and beyond the mistakes that led them here. "This time, I'll make sure it has a ballroom." However, taking his cue from last time, Reek figured they should skip the parlor or else they may find themselves trapped a second time. Not that he was complaining.

"Hell— We could dig it right here!" He motioned to the side of the ridge lining the lakeshore. "Lake-front property Tav... That's prime real-estate. Perfectly fit for the Alpha pair!" Shooting her a smile, Reek waited for Tavi's input.
Messages In This Thread
I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 21, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 22, 2016, 10:47 PM