Larksong Grotto I know I would die if I could come back new
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The majority of the grotto was bedrock, so digging at all would have to occur in the softer areas. Maybe Reek was right - they could rebuild, dig out some kind of den alongside the lake. Tavi gave a shrug at the suggestion, rolling her shoulders. I'm up for trying, but that would mean finding the perfect spot, and then digging without accidentally flooding the den with water. The idea of waking up one day in a pit full of lake water was.. Sort of terrifying. Considering their luck with den-digging thus far, it was a justifiable fear. What if we didn't dig? Her ears perked as she thought of this, and her eyes went a little wide, bright and enthusiastic, like a bulb had gone off in her head.

We've got the grotto, right? Lets explore that and find the best room. No digging required! It'd be colder in the grotto, but they'd save time and energy by finding something rather than digging for it. As much as Tavi liked to dig, she had a nagging voice in the back of her mind saying not to exert herself too much. Maybe she was anticipating some backlash from their new neighbors — or maybe there was something wrong with her. She didn't want to think too deeply on it. Its like a fortress. I bet we can find a ballroom and a tower, and maybe, Tavi slides up close to him, and with a wiggle of her eyebrows she adds, - maybe even a sex dungeon.
Messages In This Thread
I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 21, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: I know I would die if I could come back new - by RIP Tavi - March 23, 2016, 12:45 AM