Larksong Grotto I know I would die if I could come back new
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Not dig? Reek shrugged in response. There was something about a crudely dug den that appealed to him. For one, the process of building was always fun; Reek enjoyed nothing more than rooting around in the muck, mud, and dirt. What better excuse to get dirty was there than den building? Second, body heat was more readily availble within the close confines of a small den, creating a warm a cozy environment. Anything else tended to feel too cold and sterile to Reek, especially with the winter season that had just passed. However, with the cold fading away as the season changed to spring, the necessity of body heat was no longer as important.

Considering Tavi's suggestion to take residence in the caves, Reek became more receptive with every passing word. He had lived in a cave once, albeit briefly, alongside Saena. Even still, according to Reek's memory, those days in the rise in their waterfall cave were the best days of his life. Any attempt to do the same with Tavi would only feel as a pale imitation, but Reek wouldn't let this stop him from trying to move forward.

As she rattled off prospective rooms, Reek began to nod his head in agreement. There would be so much space for activities! And, once he had lined it with pelts and bones— a cold, sterile cave could feel like home. Pulling in close, the final words Reek's lover had to offer shot a shiver down his spine. Her Freudian Slip from their previous den building session had now fully come to fruition. "Sold!" he shot back, both brows raising as his expression lit with a wirethin smile. "Mind if we, uh, find that sex dungeon now? Or well... you know, after lunch." He motioned down to the goose beneath Tavi's feet, but Reek's mind was far from food.
Messages In This Thread
I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 21, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: I know I would die if I could come back new - by Reek - March 23, 2016, 08:49 AM