Fairspell Meadow Lepus and the Grand Evasion
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
The boy halted and seemed to decide to give trusting Cicero another shot. It gave Cicero some sick sort of satisfaction to know that the boy trusted him despite the fact he had just been poisoned. Part of him pitied the boy, part of him felt as though he was doing exactly what was done onto him in ways. Wrecking a good soul, a pure person with pure intentions, beside being hungry. Yet somehow the guilt was overshadowed by the pleasure the situation gave him, and with the excitement of mixed pleasure in his gut Cicero approached the blinded wolf again to find out more about the symptoms of the herb.

The itch was everywhere, but what was more interesting than that was that the boy had lost his sense of sight. It could be a useful thing, for the panic in the boy was evident and if this caused him so much panic, then what else could? "I dunno, I wasn't that hungry. I found it, but I didn't think it looked or smelled bad!" Cicero faked on, finding it easy to slip into the role of another; particularly after meeting Inari, whose behaviour he often simply mimicked when trying to portray innocence. "Oh no, what do we do now?!" he asked in feigned panic, though he mostly just wanted to walk away; but to do so now would only rouse suspicion once more, just when he had gained his guinea pig's trust. The more cruel part of him thought that maybe he could poison the boy again, test the boundaries, see how far he could get before he would get suspicious; but Cicero quickly tried to drive those thoughts away, for they reminded him too much of the beast he had worked so hard to suppress.
Messages In This Thread
Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Minshi - March 11, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Cicero - March 15, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Minshi - March 16, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Minshi - March 21, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Cicero - March 21, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Minshi - March 21, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Cicero - March 21, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Minshi - March 21, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Cicero - March 22, 2016, 02:46 AM
RE: Lepus and the Grand Evasion - by Minshi - March 22, 2016, 03:33 PM