Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
252 Posts
Ooc —
Charon mentioned his good standing with Fitz, and liked the suggestion. Definitely. I won't mention all the specifics, she understood the reason discretion was necessary in the telling of what exactly went down, But I'll bring up that we're assisting you guys... Eshe felt her expression turn stony for a moment as she thought of what might happen if he wasn't taken out. If she ever had any daughters, she would be at risk at any time. Any female subordinates... this was a wolf who could pretend himself into being a kindhearted wolf, a wolf who beneath that was a monster. He had played to her heart, her personality... he was dangerous. Eshe had to think of exactly how to word her query to Silvertip, and felt Scimitar could help in the task, too.

As he spoke of it being nice, Eshe smiled quite glad that he agreed. Her family had grown here and she was so happy for it, and it was not something she could hide being the open book that she was. To bond with Moonspear further would be nice, too; Eshe was exceptionally partial to them by now, and was glad that her wise, strong, and goodhearted cousin was at the helm.

She had wondered if Charon had known the truth of her thought, but he hadn't. So she looked to the sky and tilted her head, though her gaze returned to him when he began to talk again. That doesn't sound crazy, Eshe comforted him in her southern drawl. That sounds cool, and interestin'. What kinda stuff do they tell you? She had heard him when he brought up stuff on the present and the future, but she wondered if it was anything specific. Eshe was quite open-minded about all this stuff, feeling there was so much they did not even know existed. Who was she to deny the fact that the stars did not talk to him? Eshe's thoughts echoed his own, thinking perhaps the stars had selected him for some specific purpose, or maybe were just as fond of him as she was.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM