Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Atticus followed his brother's lead and laid down into a more comfortable, sphinx-like position, but remained there instead of lazing on his back as Perry did. He grinned, happy to see his that his brother was so at ease and comfortable. It occurred to him once again how utterly wrong he'd been about Peregrine's promotion to Alpha. "Yeah, kind of a weird name, but then I guess 'Atticus' is a weird-ass name too, so who am I to judge?" he replied with a chuckle to Perry's comment about Bones's name.

Then Peregrine mentioned that Hawkeye would return soon. At the thought of seeing her again, Atticus felt a mixture of emotions: anticipation, jealousy, excitement, resentment, bitterness...but surprisingly, above all of that, he felt peace. He would always have conflicting emotions about her, but much of his heart had moved on. He was fine. "It's okay. I'm past all that," he assured his brother, and with a wry grin, added, "I need to find me a girlfriend though, man. Damn."
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM