Sleeping Dragon Fire
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
I figured it was like dat :B

From higher on the incline, he could hear the light, quick steps of a wolf meaning to apprehend him— he knew the sound well— and he turned to face his challenge head-on, lifting his head, tail, and stepping forward with intent before he realized who had come upon him. Recognition flashed across the small she-wolf's features, and he watched the gleaming silver queen as she breathed his name in mild relief. Yes, if he had been a trespasser, she would have had quite a fight on her paws indeed. He tipped his head at her, his entire body loosening so immediately and completely that it was a wonder he'd been taut for the attack at all. "Queen," he addressed her as politely as his grumbling tone would allow. His muzzle inclined in the same light sentiment of respect he offered her shadowy counterpart.

She was yet another young leader, just shy of sexual maturity and practically useless to the virile male. He took a deep breath, deciding to ignore his reproductive desires for the time being and not simply be on his way. "You are... smaller, than I imagined," he said offhandedly, his dull eyes taking a bemused shine within an otherwise unchanged expression. He was regarding her openly, having to work to erase the image of a slate Amazonian just as stark and long-legged as the other queen. This was not to say Warbone wasn't impressed with her. Touched by moonlight, she was particularly exquisite, and her cerulean eyes shined like oceans set in a finely petite face. But he licked his chops and blinked, mainly unaffected.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Fire - by Warbone - March 23, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Fire - by Gyda - March 24, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Fire - by Warbone - March 25, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Fire - by Gyda - March 25, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Fire - by Warbone - April 07, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Fire - by Gyda - April 09, 2016, 05:15 AM
RE: Fire - by Warbone - April 09, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Fire - by Gyda - April 16, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Fire - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 11:49 AM