Sleeping Dragon there is only one god and his name is death
20 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I hope I understood everyone's placements correctly (if I didn't, lemme know and I'll edit!). Y'all are welcome to PP, sans death. :)

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something pale moving toward her. Drag squinted over her shoulder, her mouth falling ajar in a cry of surprise when the cream-colored shape barreled straight at her, full of angry noises and sharp teeth. Her hips bowed toward the ground. She did not understand the attack—having never left home, she didn't quite grasp the concept of borders and territoriality—but her body reacted instinctively. She made to flee in the opposite direction.

The bony yearling nearly crashed into another shape, this one much darker but equally bristling with fangs and snarls. Another cry wrenched loose from Dragyn's throat as she immediately buckled, falling to the ground and rolling onto her back, her black tail curling up against her belly. Confusion and terror coursed through her; she didn't know what she had done or what she should do now. She stared up, wide-eyed like a deer in headlights, totally at the mercy of her attackers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there is only one god and his name is death - by Dragyn - March 25, 2016, 08:46 AM