Phoenix Maplewood let the rain fall down
37 Posts
Ooc —
She was intercepted soon by a relatively rotund wolf. But pregnancy in their species was hard to note physically; the stomach dropped, it did not round, and Chosovi did not think to look at the others belly. If the scent was telling, Chosovi behaved ignorantly; she looked at the truly pretty face of Saena and then shifted her eyes to the treeline beyond her in a sign of respect. Her whole body drooped in a show of submission, and her eyes only turned to the bobtail woman when she was spoken to again. Not once did her eyes drift to the others eyes, but kept upon her lips, or her cheek, or her forehead, indecisive as to where exactly she ought to keep them before settling for the others forehead.

I'm looking for a home, Chosovi stated in response, ears flat atop her head. That she happened to be here she felt didn't need to be mentioned; Chosovi was mindful enough to not be rude and add on, 'this was my first stop'. In case the leader was outright crazy, she didn't tack on 'I want for this to be it'. Instead, she introduced herself. I'm Chosovi. I've been traveling for a while and am ready to settle down... not in the, have a family sort of way, but just to... be a part of another family. And all that it entailed. Her eyes fell to the paws of Saena, waiting to hear if she had come to the wrong or right place with that desire.
Messages In This Thread
let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 25, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 28, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 31, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 31, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 10:30 AM