Phantom Hollow Your Mission Is Top Secret
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice' ears perked up by hearing that Sage had already found out more about the new pack than her. Moonlit's members kept surprising her with how much they were doing for the pack without asking any praise. It was so different from her former pack, who had followed the wrong path and demanded praise for perhaps only hunting down a damned critter once in a while. 

Neverwinter hmm? What a peculiur name. She mumbled, just loud enough for Sage to hear. Was it warm there? Or did they just really hate the season that coated the earth in a white blanket? Well, I want you to find out if they mean any harm to our pack. If they do, which I doubt, we would have to inform Burke as well. She said, clearly sinking away in her own thoughts. Well, maybe he has to know about them even if they don't mean any harm...

Could you do that for me, for the pack? I think it would be great for your spy trade.  She asked, her head tipped to the right. If she didn't want to do it, that would be alright too. Maybe the conversation with the one from Neverwinter hadn't been that friendly. That would be a valuable reason for not wanting to go.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 23, 2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 03:13 PM