Wild Berry Meadow I'm sorry, B*tch
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omg all our thread titles should have "b*tch" in it lol..

She had limited time to wander, as Burke seemed to depart more often from their territory as of late. She didn't question it, everyone needed their time alone and she was no stranger to that. Besides, everything appeared to be under control. No dire need for her presence nor excruciating circumstances that needed her attention. They would be fine on their own for a few hours. Now, her day would have continued to hold the same calm serenity it did when she woke beside her mate, had an unwanted sight make her freeze in her footsteps. It was Malice, of all beings, frolicking about after a.. butterfly. Her eyes rolled at the ghastly sight, making it quite obvious Malice was no longer that authoritative dark queen figure she had tired so haplessly to appear to be. What a fake, she couldn't help but to scoff and retreat the opposite direction. Good thing Burke had not accepted that silly "alliance" idea for this was not the figure of anything they would accept to be their companions, skipping after butterflies like a child. All previous thoughts about Malice were thrown out the window, as it was evident she was just some commoner with no dark prospects whatsoever. 

It did not come to her attention that Malice would ever want to apologize to her, and she frankly couldn't care less. She did not want her apology infact, and would spend even less time paying attention to the girl at all. What was done, was done and a few words couldn't take back the feeling of extreme hatred. Sure, it was bitchy, but she would not be her without it. You couldn't gain respect by trying to be kind, and she didn't want anything from the low life called Malice. So, she was an Alpha, although she was simply a pawn at the feet of commanders much greater and only when she learnt that, would Nemesis truly pay attention to her, or so she believed. Her avoidance was anything but smooth but she did not care, she was never one to hide her displeasure of someone when it was already evident. No matter, she doubted Malice even wanted to speak to her anyhow, and she continued on her way.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 24, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 05:56 PM