Wild Berry Meadow I'm sorry, B*tch
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
That would be epic XD

A sudden change in the air, and an illusion that the sky was turning darker made the queen stop in her tracks. She froze, pinning her nails in the soft, rich ground where plants could grow so well. She was being watched, said her subconscious, and Malice was one to trust her gut. Her eyes went from right to left like lightning, flashing a piercing glare to all bushes that set fire to it in her mind. Animal instinct took over, and she pulled up one lip in annoyance, not knowing it was the Dark Sister that had seen her do ridiculous things. She pulled up her left leg, looking behind her only to see the behind of someone she dispised someone who she found less nice. Under her dark fur, Malice blushed in embarrassment. Had she seen her? Oh dear, this wasn't good.

Malice turned around fully after rethinking her choices at this point. She could turn like she had, go back to Phantom Hollow, and pretend like this day never happened but also lose the perfect chance to say sorry. Or, she could go after her, talk with her, leader to leader and try to forget past mistakes. The worst thing that could happen was that the other female would attack her, which wasn't so bad. Perhaps Malice would get a cool scar from it, maybe one right over her eye or something like her father. Yeah, going after her was the stupidest thing she could do, so she was going to do it.

She trotted quickly to the dark woman, her nose wrinkling to adjust to the smell she was carrying. Oh how she hated the Dark Brotherhood's pack smell mixed with hers. She took a moment to breath, a fair distance away from Nemesis. Nemesis? She called out, a gentle but cold tone filling the air. Perhaps the Dark Sister would just ignore her, but Malice wasn't one to give up. Even if she needed to chase her down all the way to Blackfeather woods' borders, she would get to say sorry to her.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 24, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 05:56 PM