Wild Berry Meadow I'm sorry, B*tch
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
The shrill call of the she-beast behind her made her internally growl, her lip curling up in annoyance. Her muscles tensed, but there was no inclination that she would attack. Her head whipped around to meet her cold, intense eyes with Malice's. Her feral growl subsided when she realised Malice's tone did not carry any sign of aggression. "What do you want?" She snapped, although her own voice carried hints of confusion instead of anger. She was past being angry, but was purely annoyed by her presnece. Did Malice truly have nothing better to do than trying to suck up to her and the rest of her pack? It had been known to her that Malice was trying to win over Cicero along with Burke, of all people, although Cicero had only described her as "amusing enough" and nothing more. No, she couldn't just keep the hell away and spare everyone the waste of time, but put her face where it didn't belong. Nevertheless, she was quite intrigued to see what lies Malice would spew out this time.

"Do believe i've made it very clear to leave me alone," She scowled, her eyes peering at the female before looking past her to see if any other Moonhip wolf was lurking behind. The Gamma she had meet before had not been all that bad but the male was purely insufferable, and she hoped that he had been kicked out or mutilated in some way. She was unaware of Malice's mate's departure, but with that information she probably only would have rubbed it in the female's face that her significant other was in that perspective, also superior. Good thing they were not on sharing terms, for Malice's sake indeed. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 24, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 05:56 PM