Wild Berry Meadow I'm sorry, B*tch
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
XD Moonhip.

Malice, despite being scared of the dark sister, showed no signs of it. Not even when the other snapped rude sounding words at her did she move or change her her posture. She kept her tail lower than normal, her muscles relaxed, but kept an eye open for any dirty tricks Nemesis might pull. She had been warned by Cicero, and while he was a dark brother, she trusted the young male. He had helped her, and she had even shared a bit of her past with him. If anything, she wanted to befriend the weird-talking boy, not try to win him over and join the dark side, because we have cookies. The words that were spoken by Nemesis, while still rude, carried a slight bit of confusion with it. Well, that was understandable. Why would someone who you hate ,who was first chasing a fricking butterfly, walk up to you as calm as Malice had done?

The words that came next only made the dark female shrug, knowing that her actions were stupid. But if she didn't get this guilt feeling off her chest, she would explode. I've been rethinking past actions recently, and I think we have started off on the wrong paw. She started, keeping her gentle tone and trying to sound as serious as possible. Of all the things she was doing now, beside being stupid, it wasn't lying. Why would she lie just to make the beta of their neighbor's pack like her? Well, that actually made perfect sense, but it wasn't what she was doing here. She was here just to get rid off the guilty feeling she had in her gut, she couldn't care less what Nemesis would do with it. Perhaps she would throw her words in the fucking trash, but at least then Malice could say she had tried.

I would like to apologize to you. She started, not beating around the bush.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 24, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 05:56 PM