Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She was going insane, wasn't she? She was going back, slowly but surely, to the creature that killed her own mother. Why else would she think there was someone around, while there was obviously no one there? Why else would she go from sobbing to laughing at the blink of an eye? Perhaps it had come to the point where she was now hallucinating. Just two fucking minutes, and I'm sure I'm talking to the dark lord himself... She murmured, joking with herself. She chuckled at her own joke, perhaps a sign of loneliness, or perhaps one of insanity. But still, the feeling in her gut that someone was watching her didn't leave. It was enough to make her eyelids twitch.

Come out, come out, wherever you are! She sung, a wicked tone in which she used to speak. Now she stood up fully, slowly pacing around in front of her den, eyeing for any movement near her. Marcooo... She said, her voice now louder, more playful, almost eerie.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:51 PM