Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
He really is though, I just watch too much fucked up anime :P

The daughter of Lucifer froze, her body just tense enough for her to chuckle nervously. She knew it, she knew she wasn't going racdrops. Her chuckle transformed into full out laughter as she playfully turned around to look. It had been a small whisper, one that could belong to anyone. To make it more intense for whoever was replying to her marco's, she dipped her nose in the sand to take away her ability to smell momentarily. Before she knew it, the rough sand abraded her nose, giving her just the right pain to enjoy. Teehee, alright, if you wanna play it like this, She said in the same wicked tone as before. 7,8,9,10, here I cooome! She squealed of excitement, trotting towards the nearest tree to look behind it. No-one there...

Perhaps she was chasing a ghost, perhaps an intruder. Whoever it was, it was sneaky. So sneaky that the spawn of Satan needed another hint. Marcooo! She called out again, sneaking up to the next tree on her left. She licked her lips, eager to find out just who she was dealing with.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:51 PM