Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
;).I'm lazy though, so imma just do 1 roll in the hunting thingy as she is practically hunting for him. And sand has a very... sandy smell, so I thought it could make her smell less good. It's a stretch, but just bear with me here XD I have also no idea how to do a rating, so imma just going to put it in the title.

Hihihi... She chuckled, maybe giving away her position, but she just couldn't help it. Cogitemus was finally off her mind, making place for her psycho persona. She had missed herself, had missed the wolf who would attack without a warning. The soft, just as insane as her's, voice filled the air once again with a polo. after that, a soft swear word could be heard. She chuckled again, jumping through some bushes as the insane wolf she was. She would find him, she was sure.

Every game you play, every night you stay, I'll be watching you. she sung happily, but with a sinister tone that could scar children for life. Oh, can't you see... you belong to me She sung further, slowly creeping closer.

Marco... She whispered once more, this time hopefully for the last time.

The song she is singing is Every breath you take from The Police or something.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 10:14 PM