Neverwinter Forest This is just peachy
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
sorry if this is short or has errors. Posting from my phone.

Kaskara felt different in her bones. There was something about the way her body felt that was distinctly different now than even two weeks ago. Her stomach felt queasy and she moved more gingerly than before. Something had changed after the night spent in Kieran's embrace. She hoped their coupling would result in her utmost desire: children. As she patrolled the borders that day, she was lost in thoughts of little feet and noses and ears, wondering what kind of mother she would be.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a howl not too far away. The visitor was calling for the leaders of the forest, and being one of them, Kaskara was happy to oblige. At least it would get her mind off the future and the slightly sour feeling in her stomach. Perhaps she'd visit Donnelaith and ask Blue Willow, their healer, about something to calm her stomach. For now, however, her attention was on the wolf that appeared before her, pacing beside the borders. Kaskara allowed the woman a brief nod before pausing a few yards away, standing tall with her ears and tail lifted. I'm Kaskara, the beta here. How may I help you?
Messages In This Thread
This is just peachy - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 26, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - March 26, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 31, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 03, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - April 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - April 10, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 17, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 01:39 PM