Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She froze, her paws on top of his chest, holding him down loosely. J-Judas? She whispered, in shock that the twisted soul was none other than the one who she had thought to be a nice guy. Her eyes twitched, a curious glint in her yellow orbs. She had never thought that the just a bit younger male was just as fucked up as her. She chuckled nervously, her weight on his chest lightening. He was the one behind the insane chuckles? 

Another polo left his lips, a confident look on his face but his tone sounding innocent. She chuckled again, this time not because of nervousness, but because of her insanity. She shifted her weight forwards, bringing her lips closer to his left ear. Found youuu... She whispered, another wicked chuckle coming right after. She didn't care he was part coyote right now. She didn't care the other had been out so late. Right now, her only concern was her mental stability going down fast. And even that concern was slowly dying. She closed her eyes, her mouth opening to let free laughter. She collapsed back, almost tumbling over. Her paws lifted themselves off the other's chest and she fell over, her back hitting the ground harder than her head.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 09:17 AM