Dawnlark Plains You left.
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
To know there would be one wolf remaining in the Maplewood with a positive image of himself gave Reek comfort. A part of him was sure his children would be raised to hate him from the moment of their birth. It had been Reek's greatest fear that his own pups would hate him just as Saena hated Peregrine or her biological father. This fear was now coming to fruitition in the wake of his actions, despite Reek's good intentions. Having Desna around his children to tell them otherwise was no simple remedy, but Reek was sure it at least opened the door for him to retain a relationship with those he had lost without thinking.

"I'll miss you too Des," he murmered, burying his face deep in the scuff of Desna's neck while he fought the tears that threatened to form. Having not considered the echoes of his actions, Reek now felt in a way that he was losing Desna too. Of course, she was welcome to visit the grotto any time, but the time they would be able to spend together was severely cut. "Tavi and I are claiming the grotto due north of here. Just keep walking until you catch my scent." Every fiber in Reek's being hoped Desna would come around and visit sometime, hopefully bringing news every time she came.

"Saena told me she'd howl for when the pups are born, but if she doesn't... please tell me," he continued. Reek had no reason to think she would go back on her promise, but heartbreak and spite did funny things to the mind. "Tell me— and I'll come back." No matter what he faced, he would see his pups. No matter what changed, he would always be their father.
Messages In This Thread
You left. - by RIP Valette - March 20, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 20, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 21, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 24, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 27, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: You left. - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: You left. - by RIP Valette - March 28, 2016, 06:01 AM