Redtail Rise Snooping Around
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The noise of paw steps almost instantly caught Spring’s attention, she turned.  The wolf who fell into her line of sight was not one that she expected to see or wanted to see.  He stunk of his new pack, actually reeked... hence his name.  Maybe she would have loved the scent of the Grotto and it’s wolves had their been another leader, but know as Reek’s scent and the Grotto’s engulfed her she was disgusted.  Although her face and features remained blank and neutral.  For the few weeks after Reek had left, she had thought of so many things that she could say to him... so many things, but know she was just utterly speechless.  Finally she conjured up her courage and began to speak, and a summary of everything that she had thought came spilling out like a waterfall, as she completely forgot as Saena’s direct order of "do not engage” for the moment.

“I’m surprised.  You’ve replaced everyone already haven’t you.  I also noticed that you formed rather close to the Maplewood though...”  She paused for a moment.  “Reek.”  Spring spat out her former Alpha’s name with obvious distaste.  “Do you know what Saena thinks about this?  You probably don’t care though... you have Tavi now.”  The female’s eyes slanted, eyeing Reek with distrust.  She wouldn’t be surprised if he already had a new replacement for herself.  Although she had no doubts about Tavi being his new lover, mate or whatever.  “You disgust me."
Messages In This Thread
Snooping Around - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 28, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 28, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 28, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 28, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 11:25 AM