Redtail Rise Snooping Around
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
That really struck a nerve when Reek declined her order.  She said nothing as sudden realization of the do not engage order from Saena, alight in her mind once more.  She turned around and began padding away from Reek, making her leave, but she spoke a few more words.  A warning.  If Reek disobeyed her, and Saena did decide not to let the sire of her pups see them, (which Spring was sure would happen, due to the circumstances), she would remove her former Alpha from the pups lives and if she had too... it would be by force.

Spring cast one more glance over her shoulder.  “You know.  I liked you once Reek.  I looked up to you in a way.  I respected you.  Careful what choice you make Reek, one wrong choice could lead to a disaster.  The situation right now with you, Tavi and Phoenix Maplewood is a problem, but don’t make it worse, or I swear I’ll be your worst nightmare.”  Spring then resumed her leave, but then paused for a moment, adding.  “Tell Tavi that Spring said hi.”  Spring then muttered in monotone.  She would report everything that had happened to Saena.  Although she knew Luna could be put and danger and she didn’t really want that, she hoped that Saena would want to bring a fight to Larksong Grotto.  They were too close for comfort.

Probably gonna fade here.  :)
Messages In This Thread
Snooping Around - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 28, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 28, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 28, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Spring - March 28, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Snooping Around - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 11:25 AM