Broken Antler Fen Shapeshifter
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Val listened closely to Sebastian, hoping he would appear astute and orderly to the stoic alpha. First impressions were everything, after all. The Fen's leader was generous with conversation and possessed a good nature, much like Reek - although heaps better looking - and the young Sveijarn felt he could relax his posture, knowing he wouldn't be chased lest he did something stupid. His sooty maw upturned in a smile as he imagine life in the warm southern reaches. The wetlands, here, would be interesting to live among.

As a lone wolf, Valtyr had only been responsible for himself and the idea of becoming specialized in a trade to benefit a group had never really stuck. He had lived with a pack outside of Teekon - but, as an outsider, was never really invited into the inner societal ring of the group. Val's tongue pressed against the back of his front teeth in thought. Hunting was a basic go-to, right? "Well, I believe myself to be a capable hunter," he told Sebastian, "though I'm sure the fauna down here is a bit different." He thought for a moment and added, "I have traveled many places and met many wolves... though I'm not sure I can say I have a huge interest in scouting." Travel was the last thing Valtyr wanted to do. "Maybe this knowledge would lend itself as a counselor or mediator?" He looked to the alpha, hopeful, but unsure. Sometimes manly-men only wanted mercenaries in their pack.
Messages In This Thread
Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 26, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:12 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 28, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 29, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 29, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 30, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 31, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 03:20 PM