Broken Antler Fen Before The Morning After
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia whined softly as he approached, both nervous and happy. She still had no clue what to say to him as he stopped, and was fairly glad when he started their conversation; though it wasnt one she wanted to have. Too late.... 
       "I like you Seb, perhaps more than a subordinate should like her alpha, but I don't want any more puppies until I settle down either. I know you meant well, even if it DID hurt."
She stayed honest with Sebastian, too uncomfortable with her heat and herself to bother beating around the bush. It was better he knew, right? He was a good wolf, he deserved the honesty; not to mention that Ambrosia saw him already as a friend and someone she could open up to. As soon as she confessed her crush, however, Pearl came to mind and embarrassment flooded her pelt with heat as she listened to her own words. The long-furred she-wolf turned her lemon eyes away, looking at everything except Seb from where she was perched. She thought to herself that her tail couldnt be tucked any closer to her belly, but was infuriated that she could still smell it.
Messages In This Thread
Before The Morning After - by Ambrosia - March 26, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Before The Morning After - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Before The Morning After - by Ambrosia - March 26, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Before The Morning After - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Before The Morning After - by Ambrosia - March 29, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Before The Morning After - by Sebastian - March 29, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Before The Morning After - by Ambrosia - March 30, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Before The Morning After - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 06:53 AM