Larksong Grotto tonight i'll be the libertine
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
All Welcome 
Everything seemed fine when she woke up this morning, crawling out of the grotto to find herself a spot to pee. Once her business was concluded, Tavi sought out a bite to eat. She scoured the territory for a fresh cache, and dug it out - yet halfway through digging, when the smell of the meat hit her nose, the woman's gag reflex came in to play. Thankfully her belly was empty, or she'd have spoiled a perfectly good pheasant carcass. As the spasm took hold of her, Tavi averted her head and then her shoulders, hunching over the edge of the ridge while her stomach twisted. A dribble of saliva leaked from the corner of her mouth, but other than that, she was fine. She gave one questioning look towards the cache, and then abandoned it - exposed as it was - in order to retreat back to the grotto.

Once there, she sequestered herself and tried to sleep for a couple more hours. Her mind drifted, forgetting briefly that she had felt so sick for those brief moments, and it was like she was starting her day over again. Except it wasn't even fifteen minutes before she felt her bladder twang uncomfortably -- so once again, she got up, exited the grotto, and did her thing. Tavi sighed heavily as she returned to the grotto once more, her face scrunched up in a frown. Something seemed very, very wrong.
Messages In This Thread
tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 11:29 AM