Broken Antler Fen Shapeshifter
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was growing a liking towards the young male before him. The young alpha felt like he could build on this male and that he would pull on his own weight. Maybe it was because he looked like he could care for himself and he had done so. After all the male was still alive. "We have lots of small critters because of the wetlands, and quite some moose, which is our main big game around here, but with a few wolves it is not impossible," he spoke to the young hunter.

Sebastian nodded, they could use a scout, or someone that could represent their pack. Sebastian had a feeling that this Val had the right disposition for it. For Sebastian it wasn't really a tough choice the male was more than welcome. "Well, I can only say that we would be more than welcome to have you," he spoke. "Although just a side note, most of our females are currently in heat or close to wrapping up their heat. I do not tolerate any males breeding them as those spots are for my own future young," he spoke, feeling like he could demand that from another male, it was probably standard but seeing their situation right now he wanted to make that very clear.

'At night we gather at a general meeting place we call the Cove, it is a clearing in our woods. We bring our meals there and rest together." Sebastian really liked the idea of them all together huddled up. It would give them something to talk about, yet also bond by grooming or keeping each other warm. "We are a family, and I hope you will be part of our little family."
Messages In This Thread
Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 26, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:12 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 28, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 29, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 29, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 30, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Valtyr RIP - March 31, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Shapeshifter - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 03:20 PM