Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He furrowed his brow, apologizes wasn't common for the wolf, and when he did it was usually sarcastic or a lie. She hadn't asked for an apology at first, but it was obvious that's what she had been looking for, and he would never apologize without it being forced upon him, even if he were actually sorry. Depp held onto silence a moment, before taking a couple of steps towards her, stretching out his neck and cocking his head to the side. "I'm sorry," He spoke, before moving back to his original position. "I hope you can forgive me." Of course he wanted to be forgiven, but he would never beg for it...at least not in this situation. "I find you a rather...intellectual wolf, my words were simply for play." 

Moments of pause would be taken between his comments, thinking for the right words to say to jump out of the problem he made himself. Though his facial expression held a relaxed look, he would much rather her accept his apology than leave his pack. Well, their pack. Sen had played a valuable part in his building of Seadog, and knew her to be resourceful in the future. His reasoning was focused that she would be an advantage, even with part of him knowing him wanting her to stay ran much deeper than that. His fear was dissipating though, finding his answer rather fitting for what she asked for. The pirate hated she had control over him in the moment, if she knew this would make him apologize, he feared what else she might know of him.

Her few steps backward had been wasteful as he closed the space she had given when presenting his apology, them being rather useless, he would have said it steps or not.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM