Larksong Grotto tonight i'll be the libertine
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Despite being in a slight level of denial about the true ailment afflicting Tavi, thus disconnecting Reek a bit from reality, he still possessed an inquisitive and sharp mind -- especially when it came to all things medical. The thorough training Reek had received from his mother years prior still withstood the test of time. Like a well oiled machine, the internal gears of Reek's mind continued to turn, and with two key pieces of information provided by Tavi, Reek became even closer to coming to a confident diagnosis. Each symptom, he felt, was a single puzzle piece -- each connecting to create a much larger picture.

Reek's brow furrowed as he pulled his head away from Tavi's flank. His expression, obviously telling in the fact that he was lost in thought. Her lack of appetite, and most importantly, the fact that she couldn't remember the last time she had eaten completely ruled out Reek's initial assumption of food poisoning. However, with the additional symptom of vertigo, Reek was sure he was getting somewhere. He shook his head in response. "I don't think that's it Tav," he said before awkwardly biting down on his lip. If her dizzyness had been caused by the site of their new claim, surely Reek would have felt it too. Nevertheless, he felt no such thing.

He had seen these symptoms once before -- in Saena during the earliest stages of her pregnancy. Reek sucked in breath through his teeth as he was now unable to deny the possibility that Tavi was laden with his own young. "Have you felt tired lately? Any frequent urination? I know it may be TMI, but... I just wanna be sure."
Messages In This Thread
tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 11:29 AM