Broken Antler Fen Finding The Other Half
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Joining 
Harley's spirit's lifted when he saw the massive grey alpha approach. The wolf-dog didn't notice that he was different than the other alphas, less confident, and also barely noticed the faintness and broken scents of the border; all signs that pointed to the new-forming pack but that the farm raised dog didnt recognize, only doubted. As Sebastian drew closer, Harley crouched to the ground as he'd grown accustomed to at a border. He was far too used to the submission, the questions, the look-over he got. He couldn't help but wonder if his looks were why he'd been rejected, or his lack of skills, but didnt dwell on them. He had an alpha to speak to.
     "I did, assuming you are the alpha of this territory."
Of course he was, why else would he have come to the summons of the alpha? Did they know the difference between howls on who was being called? Harley himself couldn't tell, he'd never actually been howled for. Assuming his doubts were silly, the shepherd kept speaking respectfully to the apparent alpha.
       "I'm looking for a home, see.... I've been rejected a few times now, for various reasons. Do you have room for one more, even if he isn't exactly trained in.... your ways."
His tone was soft, sounding as if he expected to be turned away or worse. The fresh but shallow claw scratch across his muzzle was clear proof that he'd been elsewhere, trying to join other places. His amber eyes looked up at Sebastian, awaiting an answer in silence.
Messages In This Thread
Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 29, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 30, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 04:29 PM