Phoenix Maplewood let the rain fall down
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She opened her mouth to thank Chosovi for the compliment, as if she had anything to do with the composition of the forest, but slowly closed it again when the lone wolf admitted to having questions. Unused to being interviewed at her own doorstep, Saena arranged herself into an attentive pose that was at once curious and a little uneasy. If she was to think on it for more than a fleeting moment, the alpha female would find merit in Chosovi's approach, but presently it threw her off her game.

The loner's ideal place seemed simple enough, and yet Saena wasn't sure if it existed or not. "I have good intentions," she said, "and I like to think my heart is good as well, but I do what I must to keep my wolves safe." They'd once marched against a pack intending to settle in the wood to the west, and she was still deliberating on the situation with Reek and his pack being within howling distance. A part of her wanted to do the same, march against them and send them out with a show of force should they prove to be a threat, but deep within there was a maturing, exhausted Saena that would sooner give up and head far, far away if it came to that. What she would actually do when the time came, even she couldn't say.

Still, Chosovi deserved to know what she was getting into, so Saena shared. "There is a pack to the north that we have a strained relationship with. My pack has been here for over half a year. They settled near and have pushed our boundaries and made demands ever since." It was likely the way of neighbouring wolf packs, a fact Saena knew little about, but that didn't make it any less ass backward to her. As the senior pack, the maple wood wolves ought to have had final say, but the strangers to the north didn't think in such a way. "And recently I sent my mate away from this pack—for infidelity—" she was sure to share, "and he has settled again near enough for his pack's howling to reach us. We are unsure yet if he intends to threaten our claim." Another dilemma, but one Saena intended to do nothing about if left alone.

"Those are the situations we deal with currently," Saena concluded. "Nothing has escalated yet and it's my desire that neither situation comes to that point. I settled here originally in search of peace and quiet and that is my continued want." But she would understand if, based on that information, Chosovi sought a pack with less drama elsewhere.
Messages In This Thread
let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 25, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 28, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 31, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 31, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 10:30 AM