Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
It should not have surprised her when the stranger came upon her, but it did; her head lifted as if ready to pull free from the rest of her, propelled through the air by a weakened spine the way an eel might slide carelessly through the sea. Her tail went up as well - a habit which she had developed swiftly - only to slacken and curl at the tip towards her belly. She shot the voice a hard look, but this too weakened. How could she respond? There were no words coming to mind at first, and Tavi just stared blankly at the imposing individual --- or rather, she expected a beastly thing to materialize in her periphery, and was met with something far less grand indeed.

Tavi's jaw clapped shut like a bear trap, and she scrutinized this stranger - perhaps too thoroughly, so as to avoid thinking of other things - and finally proclaimed, Octavia, Lady of the -- uh -- Grotto. That didn't have a swanky ring to it at all. Nothing like the Great Ice Queen. But she couldn't take it back now. With a brief sweep of her gaze around the area Tavi gathered some of her thoughts and, once she was looking at the feeble girl again, asked, Is this your patch of dirt, or are you just really in to LARP-ing?
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM