Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Overthrow the Queen? That meant this wasn't the leader of the lands - a poor guardian then, or an embittered servant of some kind. Tavi didn't know what to do with this abrupt gift of information, and so she just stared and kinda... Half snorted, really. If this vagrant felt like unloading a glut of political garbage her way, then she'd let her, but Tavi had no idea where she was or who she spoke about, let alone any reason to really care. If this was what constituted as the border patrol in this area, she was lucky. But oh, that made her think - the white beast from before, he must know of this wretched little thing. Perhaps they bowed to - or balked at - the same mistress.

Eh, she murmured, broad shoulders attempting to meet at the junction of her spine. This was a good distraction from everything that was going wrong in her life (re: everything), but lingering too long in this place (with present company or without) was not a safe plan of action. I was honestly just out for a morning jog, cue squint at the dimness of twilight and uh, overthrowing a Queen wasn't on the agenda. Tavi didn't know if that would please the stranger or not, but assumed the latter. Where... am I, anyway?
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM