Moonspear A New Way of Life
11 Posts
Ooc — Vic
Lets hope this works. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure which of the buttons is 'view source'. I'll fiddle with it later. The problem seems to happen only when I use my phone.

"Amekaze..." He muttered the name. It was a name that rolled of with a cadence he enjoyed. When she spoke of the mountain he could see why it was called Moonspear, the structure was bloody massive! Right from where he stood the moon hovered over its peak, almost touching. He shifted his sight when she asked about his role in the pack
"If I am proud of my pack, I wish to represent it. If the pack is going to battle I want to be on the front lines, the vanguard. I'm not sure how often packs fight around here, but I don't doubt it'll happen. During our time in Moonspear, I'd be willing to do anything. From scouting, to taking watch, to hunting, just give the word. Although, I must learn how to do all of these things with a pack... You said you know solitude can polish certain skills, I imagine that either you or another member was a loner like I was? This means that I am not the first lone wolf to join, and that might bring some security to the members.
Arren started pacing  towards Moonspear, still looking up at its beauty. The closer he got the more prevalent a question seemed "How are we getting up it?" He voiced his thoughts. The climb seemed daunting, but Arren was determined to make it.

Ok so I figured it out. Yea I have to delete the code afterwards. Just I glitch with the mobile website I imagine.
Messages In This Thread
A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 27, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 28, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 31, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 31, 2016, 05:20 PM