Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Dongle-what? she queried, squinting a bit while the foreign name bounced in - and out of - her head. She watched the girl, appeased for a moment by her ability to be so nimble; Tavi couldn't do that, she was too big. It would've been helpful for the terrain she had to traverse back at the grotto. Hm.

The other name was just as foreign, but it was easier to decipher. Saltwinter. What kind of name would the Queen of this place have given the grotto? Rockspring? Pfft. Then again, she shouldn't really be comparing names. Tavi and Reek hadn't made any magical declaration about their new home turf, and just kept what the locals called it. I'm from.. east of here. A place called Larksong.

Curious of the stranger, Tavi approached the ledge upon which she poised and reared up, planting her forepaws awkwardly upon the stone. She managed to keep herself upright and sapien-shaped for just a few seconds before gravity pulled her back down - the woes of being big-boned. I take it you don't leave the seaside often.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 31, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM