Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Squinting eyes stared at her, which was a bit understandable. As much as she liked to deny it, she was a weird creature. The information he gave her wasn't known. Yeah, she knew Burke and the whole gang lived in the Blackfeather Woods, but anyone she knew hadn't referred to them as Black Feather Woods. Or maybe they had, but she hadn't payed attention. Still, if it was so secret, why had the Beta, Nemesis, told her everything about them on their first encounter? It didn't seem secret at all if Nemesis kept shouting how they were a team of trained assassins and all. My mistake then. But everyone I know refers to them as the Dark Brotherhood, if I remember correctly. She said, a puzzling look in her yellow eyes.

Seemed the conversation was getting a bit in the smalltalking zone, which was nice for once. Everything had seemed so formal with everyone back in Kinta Flatlands, maybe these wolves lived without the formality. I'd rather not, indeed. She said, a small chuckle mixed in with her words. He didn't change his stance, but his words after soon revealed why. He was an alpha, just like her. The name given was stored in the back of her mind for later use or to just forget once this conversation came to an end. Sebastian seemed a little nervous while saying his next words, yet the words left the queen almost staring in shock. She thought they were related, but she didn't know they were actually so close to each other in the mystery that was Burke's family tree. Your father? Burke is your father? She asked, not believing her own words. Well, he doesn't reveal much about his relatives to strangers I guess... She murmured, just loud enough for Seb to hear. Won't say a word about it, that's a promise. She said, snapping back to reality.

He had made her curious of Burke's past. He was the son after all, so he had to know a bit about him, she thought. Perhaps he even knew who his mother was, and what was holding Malice back from asking about it? So, the son heh? Well, do you know who your mother is then? She asked as the straightforward woman she was.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM